My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
and please update your bookmarks.

Friday, June 26, 2009

My Blog is on the move…

I'll be officially closing my Blogspot blog sometime next week. I loved my home here, and have a lot of good memories--it's where I first started blogging, after all. But I was ready for a change. Squarespace is a great new home for my blog! The people behind the scenes are extremely helpful. And when you ask a question, you get a quick answer. From a real person. Huge, in my  book! If you're at all curious, check out their free trial! There's no catch.   Plus, they have a lot of built in features to offer.   I can change my site design, add extra columns, change the widths of the columns, add extra pages (archives, about, etc), and lots more--all with a few easy clicks!

Here is the link to the new site--it’s just about ready.   Just a few more behind the scenes details.

Please remember to subscribe to the RSS feed for this new blog if you're currently subscribed to the old one, and if you're not--now's your chance. ;) That way you won't miss any posts!   For those of you that subscribe by email, I’ll get Feedburner email services running there asap (probably right after I post this, hehe).  You’ll have to subscribe again, since the site address is different, but there shouldn’t be any problems. 

Thanks to all of you for reading my blog.  I hope you’ll join Elle’s New England Kitchen at it’s new home!


Stumble Upon Toolbar


chocolateelsee said...

Nice new blog digs! Congrats!

Ingrid said...

Love the new site! Congrats!

Funky Chunks said...

the RSS didn't work for me for some I subbed by e-mail. Hopefully your change over goes smoother than mine. I lost so many subscribers that I wanted to cry.

Adam said...

Too cool Elle! Congrats on the move, I look forward to shopping at the new digs soon :)

JennDZ - The Leftover Queen said...

Congrats on your new home, Elle!

Psychiatrists in Chennai said...

It is a informative post , thanks for sharing

Post a Comment

Hi guys! I want you to know that I do read each and every comment, and even if I don't respond here, I do try to reply personally through email.

Oh!! If you're leaving a comment for a giveaway, don't forget to leave an email address where I can reach you!